- [7-July-14] Updating, adding additional programs to mirror github site.
- [29-Aug-12] GTfold v3.0 released - Added parallelized partition function calculation and
stochastic backtracking to enable additional features related to the Boltzmann Distribution
(including --sample, --estimatebpp, --groupbyfreq, and --pfcount, as well as some developer options).
Created separate executibles gtmfe, gtboltzmann, and gtsubopt
for mfe computation, features related to the Boltzmann Distribution, and suboptimal structure generation,
respectively. Also added --detailedhelp, --energydetail, and --delta options.
- [20-July-11] GTfold v2.0 released - Created GitHub page for ongoing development,
optimized the code to enable faster multiloop calculations,
and added --dangle, --mismatch, --output, -workdir, --paramdir, --threads,
--verbose, --prefilter, --rnafold, --unafold,
--subopt(Beta), --bpp(Beta) and --useShape(Beta) options
- [2-Sep-10] GTfold v1.17 released - We now support both Turner 99 and Turner 04 parameters
- [21-May-10] GTfold v1.16 released - fixed a bug with prohibited constraints
- [19-May-10] GTfold v1.15 released - fixed a bug with reading constraints
- [30-Mar-10] Binaries made available for 32 bit and 64 bit Linux
- [30-Mar-10] GTfold v1.10-v1.14 uploaded to Sourceforge
- [29-Mar-10] Source commit to version 1.14
- [9-Mar-10] Building from SVN guide added to website
- [9-Mar-10] Code import for MFE branch of GTfold
- [14-Jan-10] This website went live
- [11-Jan-10] GTfold v1.0-v1.7 uploaded to Sourceforge